Thursday, October 11, 2012

OOTN 10/11/12

I was invited to attend the Jose Cuervo Tradicional Mural Project in the artistic Wynwood area. If you are familiar with Wynwood in Miami, you will know its a hip scene full of roof to concrete paintings and murals, tons of artisy shops, galleries and the whimsical crowd of Miami. Having fallen into that crowd myself, I felt no reservation about pulling out a daring combination for this event.


I wore a solid black bodycon from target, which by the way is my go-to black dress and one of my favorite basics in my closet. I paired the dress with one of my favorite vintage blazers from my boutique and rocked hot pink skimmers from H&M. I kept the accessories basic with white and silver earrings and matching pandora's box and white framed glasses. My night was great and I had just as much fun attending the event as styling my outfit!