Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OOTN: Saturday Night FEVER

So I took myself out this weekend to a few events that I really was excited about. Fall is fastly approaching and Miami is known for being "in season" during winter, so there have been tons of events happening that I have been excited to attend! I knew I would be doing a ton of walking and attending a various scale of events, so I wanted to wear something that was fitting for the most casual and the most upscale venues I'd be attending.
Top: Burlington Coat Factory, Bottoms: Conway, Bag: Thrifted, Shoes: Chernin's Chicago, Ring& Arm Candy:Arthur's Atlanta, Earrings Rainbow
I paired my Zebra print sheer blouse by Gracia with Zebra striped skinny jeans for a fun look. I accessorized with a red and congac vintage Doony bag,  congac shooties, red lips and a red statement ring. I am a firm believer that you can find fashion anywhere, so with that being said, I shop EVERYWHERE! Don't limit yourself to brands or popular stores. Some of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe have come from rinky dink mom and pop stores or seemingly "cheap" stores. It's all in how you wear it!


I just love the way this blouse is cut!