Saturday, January 26, 2013

Outfit of the Day & New Do

Hello guys!! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been gearing up for the relaunch of my vintage boutique (FEBRUARY 1st!) and I am so excited about the new things that will be introduced in the coming months!
Top: Love Culture, Pants &Sweater: Target, Shoes: Marshall's, Jewelry: Authur's Atlanta

Last night I had a casual date, movie night with a friend. I didn't want to overdress but I still wanted to be fabulous! This spring is all about pattern and texture mixing, so I paired these awesome coated denim jeans..which look like leather pants with a soft pink graphic blouse with a lacy print. I added an oversized dolman sweater to compliment edginess of pants and cute super fem bow flats to compliment the blouse. Accessories included chunky earrings, bracelet and a fab two-finger ring.


 




A few people on my instagram page (@bossofbeauty) are new to my do' although I've rocked it before. I felt like channeling my inner Bey! It's a go to style of mine when I want to be chic with little effort in styling. The trick to creating a china bang is to curl your longer lengths tighter than the shorter ones. As you can see in my picture, my bangs are longer on one side than the other! Be creative and try new styles.