Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Heart Nudes and Blushes

Spring is around the corner, and although I'm in forever sunny Miami, I cannot wait to break away from my winter-esque wardrobe into some new spring hues! This spring is ALL about cool coral, chunky prints like snakeskin, and vibrant color combos.
Cami: Agaci, Skirt: ON, Shoes:DSW, Necklace: F21

While I have been excited about the season change, nothing comes without a transition--so as of late I have been wearing a TON of really feminine blush and nude colored clothing. It's soft, feminine, yet subtitle enough to make sense in February while in Miami. I took a really simple staple, my absolute FAV  camisole, and made three different looks that I LOOOOOVVVVVVE. Check out my fits. :)
Jacket: Macy's, Clutch: Thrifted, Shoes: Vince Camuto